...a retiree, my family includes six daughters, three granddaughters & three grandsons, five sons-in-law,
one 'adopted' daughter, five cats, & a flock of wild birds and
other critters... all of which are outside of course
...I donate a bit of my time as anti-activist activist. (Don't ya' just hate it when somebody you never met who represents something you do NOT believe in says they
I do and I did something about it at Tittabawassee
This is something I answered for a meme and just feel
Five things you may not know about me:
1. If your ancestors are from Wales and you are related to anybody named Stanford, we might be related.
2. I got A's in freshman biology without ever having to touch the frog or the fetal pig!
3. I got A's in English without having to memorize the rules.
4. I memorized every bone in the human body so I could pass freshman biology - an oral exam - then promptly forgot all about it.
5. My favorite academic subject is English and at the bottom of my list is biology.
I really enjoy: